The Central Healthcare Centre, formerly The Central Surgery, dates back to the 1950's when it became the first Group Practice founded in Norfolk. Over the years the practice has developed to become one of the largest NHS practices in Norfolk.
The Central Healthcare Centre and staff work towards:
- The promotion of patients' good health
- Effective management of illness
- Creating an ideal setting for the sick and their carer's health
We aim to achieve this by:
- Increasing and improving liaison within the Primary Health Care Team
- Encouraging the attainment of the highest standards in all health care and supporting staff
- Encouraging patients to take responsibility and control of their health and well-being, where possible
- Providing support and appropriate services for the sick and their carers
All our patients have an allocated GP who is responsible for their care. If you are unsure who your named allocated GP is please contact the surgery.
Please click here to see our practice profile: http://fingertips.phe.org.uk/profile/general-practice/...
We try to keep the surgery premises safe, clean and tidy but would appreciate feedback from our patients if things are not working properly or you have suggestions for ways in which we can improve.
There is a private area available for baby changing.
Please note that we have limited parking at the front of the surgery with clearly marked disabled parking. We are a purpose built surgery, fully equipped with facilities for disabled patients such as access ramps, double doors and toilet facilities. Patients can access the surgery by means of an automatic door and we also have automatic doors in our main waiting area.
Your GP Cares
A campaign organised by the Royal College of General Practitioners. Click here to view their website.
For more information download the patient leaflet below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.